By accessing the website at https://www.foodticker.co.nz, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use Licence
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Business Media Network Limited’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Business Media Network Limited’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer or distribute the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Business Media Network Limited at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Business Media Network Limited’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Business Media Network Limited makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Business Media Network Limited does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Business Media Network Limited or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Business Media Network Limited’s website, even if Business Media Network Limited or a Business Media Network Limited authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Business Media Network Limited’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Business Media Network Limited does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Business Media Network Limited may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Business Media Network Limited does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Business Media Network Limited has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Business Media Network Limited of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Business Media Network Limited may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
- Academic Institutions
- Define “Authorised Users” as the following:
1. Full-time and part-time students regardless of their physical location, possessing a current @[xxx].ac.nz email address;
2. Full-time and part-time employees (including faculty, staff, affiliated researchers, and independent contractors), regardless of their physical location, possessing a current @[xxx].ac.nz email address;
- Citation, Scholarly
Authorised Users may use, with appropriate credit, figures, tables, and brief excerpts from the Licensed Materials in the Authorised User’s own scientific, scholarly, and educational Works
- Citations, Bibliographic
For the avoidance of doubt, Licensee and Authorised Users may use citation and abstract information in faculty profiling systems, in lists of publications on faculty and institutional web pages, and to create bibliographies.
- Course Packs
Licensee and Authorised Users may use a reasonable portion of the Licensed Materials in the preparation of course packs or other educational materials.
- Course Reserves
Licensee and Authorised Users may use the Licensed Materials for print and electronic reserve readings in connection with specific courses of instruction offered by Licensee.
- Electronic Links
Licensee may provide hyperlinks from the Licensee’s web page(s), website(s) or course materials to individual units of content within the Licensed Materials.
- Education, Teaching and Research
May extract and use excerpts from the Licensed Materials for academic research, scholarship, and other educational purposes, including extraction and manipulation for the purpose of illustration, explanation, example, comment, criticism, teaching, research, and analysis.
- Educational and Scholarly Purposes
Encompass teaching, research, and institutional needs, including but not limited to the right to:
(a) use, reproduce, distribute, perform, and display the Work in connection with teaching, conference presentations, and lectures;
(b) make full use of the Work in future research and publications;
(c) republish, update or revise the Work in whole or in part for later publication;
(d) meet requirements and conditions of research grants or publishing subventions provided by government agencies or non-profit foundations, and;
(e) grant to the Author’s employing institution some or all of the foregoing rights, as well as permission to use the Work in connection with administrative activities such as accreditation, mandated reports to state or federal governments, and similar purposes. In all cases, the Author and/or the Author’s employing institution will be expected to provide proper citation to the published version of the Work.
- Interlibrary Loan
Licensee may fulfill requests from other libraries, a practice commonly called Interlibrary Loan. Licensee agrees to fulfill such requests in accordance with of sections 51-56C and 79 N.Z. Copyright Act 1994. New Zealand. Requests may be fulfilled using secure electronic, paper, or intermediated means.
- Performance Obligations
https://www.foodticker.co.nz will be available and fit for purpose for the majority of 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Scholarly Sharing
Authorised Users may transmit to a third party colleague, in paper or electronically, reasonable amounts of the Licensed Materials for personal, scholarly, educational, scientific, or research uses, but in no case for resale.
- Text and Data Mining
Authorised Users may use the Licensed Materials to perform and engage in text and/or data mining activities for academic research, scholarship, and other educational purposes, utilize and share the results of text and/or data mining in their scholarly work, and make the results available for use by others, so long as the purpose is not to create a product for use by third parties that would substitute for the Licensed Materials. Permission in writing must be sought and given.
The Ticker is subject to NZ Media Council procedures. A complaint must first be directed in writing, within one month of publication, to firstname.lastname@example.org. If not satisfied with the response, the complaint may be referred to the Media Council, PO Box 10-879, The Terrace, Wellington 6143. Or use the online complaint form at www.mediacouncil.org.nz. Please include copies of the article and all correspondence with the publication.